2010 NSDA Schedule
March 19-21 – NSDA Spring Nationals – Wellton, AZ
April 16-18 – NSDA CANIDAE Pet Foods Nationals – Lake Elsinore, CA
May 14-16 – NSDA Walt's RV Summer Nationals – Lake Elsinore, CA
September 24-26 – NSDA September Showdown – Lake Elsinore, CA
October 22-24 – NSDA World Finals – Lake Elsinore, CA
All events count towards NSDA Point Series
Dome Valley Raceway
18725 E County 7th St.
Wellton, AZ 85356
Dome Valley Raceway Web Site
Directions to Dome Valley Raceway
From the North I-10 (Vegas Areas)
1. Exit I-10 and head south on Highway 95
2. Come past main turn off for Yuma Proving Ground (2 big military canons will be on either side of turn off to Yuma Proving Ground), continue south on Highway 95.
3. A couple miles after Yuma Proving Ground turn off, look for Dome Valley Road to the left. This is around mile post 39 or 40. Turn on Dome Valley Road. (If you make it to mile post 36, turn around)
4. Follow Dome Valley Road until you reach the race track. NOTE: This road snakes through the country side and you will encounter several stop signs. Stay on the main road as it will go left then right several times. (The track is on County 7th Street, so look for the signs.)
From the West I-8 (Trailers that will clear 13’ 6” under pass)
1. Take I-8 East and pass through Yuma as well as Yuma Foothills.
2. Continue on I-8 East. You will cross over Telegraph Pass Mountain Range.
3. Immediately as you come off Mountain, exit at Dome Valley Exit. Follow back over freeway.
4. Continue on this road passing Ligurta Station going under underpass. (Railroad Tracks)
5. Shortly after underpass turn left onto Dome Valley Road (This may be marked as the Road to Highway 95), and follow it to the race track. You will weave your way through country side. Stay on the main road. (Look for County 7th Street)
From the West I-8 (Trailers that will NOT clear 13’ 6” under pass)
1. Take I-8 East passing through Yuma.
2. Once through Yuma, you will approach Yuma Foothills. Exit at Fortuna exit.
3. Go left over the freeway and follow Fortuna Road to Highway 95.
4. Take Highway 95 North (to the right) and follow for several miles until you reach Dome Valley Road. (Approx. Mile Post 39 or 40)
5. Turn right on Dome Valley Road. (If you pass Yuma Proving Ground Exit, you have gone too far.)
6. Follow Dome Valley Road until you reach the race track. (NOTE: This road works its way through country side, stay on main road. There will be several stop signs. You will have to turn left and right as road squares the farm fields.)
7. Alternate Route: Take I-8 past Yuma and the Dome Valley exit. Exit at the Wellton exit and use directions as though you are coming from Phoenix (listed below).
From East I-8 (Phoenix Area)
1. Take I-8 West towards Yuma.
2. Exit at Wellton exit.
3. Go right until you reach old Highway 80 and turn left.
4. Follow Highway 80 until you reach Dome Valley Road, turn right. (It may be marked Highway 95)
5. Follow Dome Valley Road until you reach race track. NOTE: This road works its way through country side squaring its way through farm fields. Stay on main road until you reach the track. (Look for County 7th Street)
1. Follow Highway 95 North until you reach I-8, then use the directions listed above as though coming from West I-8.